20201127_104604.jpg

What AMAYA Roofing & Waterproofing customers have to say 

"Amaya Roofing is fantastic to work on our 
commercial properties. 


Not only are they reliable and have great communication, but maintenance is also completed timely and repairs are done correctly the first time (i.e. not having to make return calls for the same leak twice!). 


Another benefit of working with Amaya is that estimates and evaluations are at no charge.

 

I highly recommend utilizing Amaya for all roofing needs."
                                                  

~ Heather L.

"We have utilized Jason Gibson with 
AMAYA Roofing & Waterproofing for decades and am so  grateful to have such an amazing roofing partner. 


AMAYA has not only replaced roofs for us, but we have also utilized them to diagnose and fix our toughest leaks. 


The team at AMAYA is friendly, thorough and are always available for questions or that emergency Friday night leak!"


I highly recommend AMAYA Roofing!

- Sunshine B.

We have over thirty buildings (office, flex, retail, single and multi-story) in the Las Vegas market and have worked with Amaya Roof for more than 10 years  for many of our roof replacements, roof refurbishments, as well as much smaller jobs including leak repairs, or adding equipment to roofs. I have personally worked with Jason Gibson at Amaya for more than 15 years.


Amaya Roofing & Waterproofing is a reputable and experienced roof contractor in all aspects - from the bid process, through preliminary work meetings, to staging equipment and materials - working with inspectors and inspections, through start and completion of work, and everything in between.


The few times there have been issues or questions, they are responsive and helpful in finding a working solution to the satisfaction of all. Their attention to environmental and safety issues are at the top of their priority list and baked into their mission statement.


Last but not least, the Amaya office staff is very responsive and helpful whether it involves scheduling, insurance, proposals, or invoicing.


Do not hesitate to contact them and discuss your needs; you will not be disappointed!
 

~ Cathy 

"We have relied upon Jason Gibson to provide quality roofing services for the past 18 years, even transferring the entire portfolio roofing program (3M sq.ft.) when Jason started Amaya Roofing.  

 

Amaya has since restored 75% of our portfolio roofs using the Western Colloid Fluid Applied system and we predict completing the remaining 25% over the next couple years.   You don’t retain that long of a partnership if the principal is not both thorough and diligent in maintaining our asset.    

 

We find Jason’s staff to be considerate when working over occupied space and flexible when scheduling around sensitive tenant operations.  In my 25 years with this portfolio, I have not had a longer partnership with any other vendor."
 

 ~ Leslie S.

We have been using Amaya for years and they have never  disappointed on quality or service.  
 

Recently, they completed a re-roof for a commercial property I manage and I have to say that this was the best roofing job I’ve seen, EVER (especially since we did not specifically request the end result!).  


What ever this touch it is that they have put into their product, then I say BRAVO and keep up the good work!!”

~ Sean M.

“AMAYA Roofing & Waterproofing has been a valued business partner for a number of years.  

 

AMAYA Roofing always provides top notch service, an excellent resource and consistently delivers product that is above expectations.   

~ Robin H.